Microsoft Dynamics Forums Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home > Microsoft Dynamics SL (Solomon) > SL - General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

AP Release Batch Error

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MicrosoftDynamicsForums.com Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hchoudry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AP Release Batch Error
    Posted: June 01 2007 at 6:05pm
I get an error when i try to release the batch on the AP section. This only happens on the clients and the server dosnt have this issue. The error information is as follows:

AppName: 0340000.exe         

AppVer: 6.50.0.2316     

ModName: msvbvm60.dll

ModVer: 6.0.97.82

Offsel: 000090b3

If anyone has any input why this would come up please let me know.
Sponsored Links

ebiz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ebiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2007 at 12:49am
can you put a snapshot of your error?

Is this problem happen when you release AP batch only or AR and GL also?

jhunter77082 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jhunter77082 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2007 at 10:10am

Some things to check:

1) If you log on the workstation as a Domain Admin... do you get this error?
2) What permissions do you have assigned to the Share (on the server) and the NTFS permissions on the Solomon directory?

hchoudry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hchoudry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2007 at 1:02pm
1) I have not tried logging on a damain admin but i will try that.
2) I have full access given to the Solomon folder and this was actually my first thought that it was a permission restriction.
hchoudry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hchoudry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2007 at 4:06pm
Alright guys i have an update. I tried setting up another computer and connecting it using the domain and it gave me the same problem. I made the user a Domain Admin, Admin, and Domain User. But i still have the same problem. Lemme know if any one has a clue to this problem. I am starting to doubt the permission thing unless its with in the program its self. If anyone knows where I can go to change permission settings or user settings I can maybe try that. Thanks again.
SGORDON View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SGORDON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2007 at 2:29pm
I wondered if you resolved this problem and how? I am getting a similar error message with an application we've written that works in conjunction with SL.  It just started showing up 2 days ago.
DynamicsSLguru View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DynamicsSLguru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2007 at 3:11pm
I have a client encountering the same error. It started off on 1 client workstation and now it is all of them. Server works fine. I checked permissions, tried the domain admin, all of that, no luck. I have seen permission problems cause a similar error but that does not appear to be the case here.

Has anyone made any progress on this?
Rohtash Kapoor View Drop Down
MicrosoftDynamicsForums.com Moderator
MicrosoftDynamicsForums.com Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rohtash Kapoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2007 at 3:17pm
What's the exact error description?
hchoudry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hchoudry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2007 at 3:56pm
No I have not solved the problem as of yet. I tried the domain admin thing and had no luck. If anyone has a solution please post. Thx
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic