Microsoft Dynamics Forums Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home > Microsoft Dynamics SL (Solomon) > SL - Installation and Administration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Keeping Multi Versions Client

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MicrosoftDynamicsForums.com Member
MicrosoftDynamicsForums.com Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aqtab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Keeping Multi Versions Client
    Posted: March 25 2006 at 12:48am
How to keep multi versions solomon in one system.

i mean we have customers of solomon version 4,5 and 6.

now my notebook has version 6 solomon. i am unable to connect version 5 and 4 database from my new version solomon client. is there any method to keep multi solomon clients.

We have also one problem in one of our twin companies where the users are same but the databases and solomon versions are different one has vesion 5 and the other has version 6. i installed the version 6 solomon client. it is working fine with new solomon database but the same users are unable to connect to the old version database.
i know the version 6 has some extra security and new files and dlls. but is there any method to keep two clients. i know that intalling two OS with virtual server will solve the problem. but we have 8 users and company does not want to do this. and also one company does not want to upgrade to solomon 6.

any help will be appriciated.

Thanking you.
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic