Microsoft Dynamics Forums Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home > Microsoft Dynamics SL (Solomon) > SL - Installation and Administration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Grid row colors

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MicrosoftDynamicsForums.com Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Grid row colors
    Posted: December 18 2008 at 7:13pm

I could never get this to work with VBTools in Sol 5.5 and now I'm trying it in 7.0 (FP1) and same deal.  Using SetProps() in the line got focus event doesn't seem to do squat.  I take that back, it does change the controls in detail mode (hitting F4 in the grid) but not in the grid itself.

It even fails to work when I try SetProp() as suggested by the help file topic.   <cough>

Any help setting a row a specific colour (font, background, whatever, anything would be good at this point) would be appreciated.  Smile
Sponsored Links

nagesh_boppana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nagesh_boppana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2008 at 10:25pm
If the control is in grid, you need to use both setprops() & Msetprops() functions. Try this.

Nagesh Boppana

Certified in Dynamics SL 6.5 Installation & Configuration
AD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2008 at 9:43am
Thank you for the reply nagesh,

MSetProps changes an entire column at a time (and actually works like the documentation says :)   But I need a row changed, not a column.

Ideally, I would change the row when the grid is loaded (we load it manually, line by line) but I'm willing to live with the somewhat odd requirement that you only change colors on the line check event if I could get even that to work.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic