Microsoft Dynamics Job Openings

Microsoft Dynamics Forums Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home > Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) > GP - Customization and Integration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

String Missing in Report Writer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MicrosoftDynamicsForums.com Member
MicrosoftDynamicsForums.com Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QuadMM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: String Missing in Report Writer
    Posted: July 20 2006 at 2:19pm

My CFO just handed me the Quarterly 941 Preparation Report that has all the strings missing. The report itself shows "Not Found" on the page where as in report writer it displays "String Missing". How do I re-associate the strings with the report? When I choose the String Resources Option I can see the strings in the list, but I cannot get them on the page, or right-click them to do anything...

I don't think that this was a modified report, I believe it was the original report. I chose Modify in the report display window. Is there another way to look at a canned reports structure?

Can you tell I don't know the Report Writer? I do have to say it leaves a little to be desired in comparison.

MM
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic