Microsoft Dynamics Forums Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home > Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) > GP - Installation and Administration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Receivables Transaction Entry problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MicrosoftDynamicsForums.com Member
MicrosoftDynamicsForums.com Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kwavmt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Receivables Transaction Entry problem
    Posted: September 08 2010 at 4:44pm

I had some transactions in a quarterly repeating batch. I accidentally posted it by mistake. The batch errored out because one of the distributions was wrong. I was happy because I didn't mean to post it in the first place, so I went and did a batch recovery. I then went to check some of the customer ID's just to make sure they didn't post (since I've run into this issue before), and saw that some had. I voided them, and then returned to my original batch.

Normally I'm able to put transactions in a batch, and if I want to post only that transaction and not the whole batch, I can delete the batch ID and hit post. Ever since what happened above, I've been unable to do this for certain customers who were in my original batch.

I've tried deleting the batch and re-entering the transactions into a new batch, and I've also tried setting up new customer ID's (so that I can just move the history from the original customer later), and somehow the system still doesn't let me edit that field. Yet for other customers who were in that batch, it does still let me.

How do I fix this?

Thanks!

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic