Microsoft Dynamics Forums Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home > Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) > GP - General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

MEM_LOCK_ERROR

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MicrosoftDynamicsForums.com Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LA_CAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MEM_LOCK_ERROR
    Posted: September 06 2006 at 5:57pm
I get "MEM_LOCK_ERROR" error followed by "Form load failed: Missing Datatype: Field 7840", followed by another similar error when I click APPLY button (Cash Receipts Entry Screen). Any idea how to fix this?

(GP 9.0)
Sponsored Links

LA_CAL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LA_CAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2006 at 6:09pm
When I open the "Apply Sales Documents" screen directly then also I get the same error.
ravishankar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ravishankar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2006 at 7:15am
When I click a button(added by me to the existing PA window) i got the same error Memory Lock Error,

can any one help me

Ravishankar
jaime_martinez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaime_martinez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2007 at 11:00am
I'm with the same problem, if you get a answer to your question, please let me know.

jaime_martinez

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaime_martinez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2007 at 1:08pm
can anyone help me with the MEM_LOCK_ERROR?

I don't know what does that mean.
jaime_martinez
LyleU View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LyleU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2007 at 12:24am

The error is likely occuring because one of your dictionaries, on the specific workstation has become damaged.

I would start with the Dyanmics.dic. Rename the Dynamics.dic file to a different name, and then copy the same file from another workstation where you do not receive the error message. If that does not work, then try the same procedure with the Reports.dic, and finally with the Forms.dic.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaime_martinez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2007 at 8:30am

Probably that's one posibilty of why that happends, but in my case, it was happend because I was extracting in a wrong way my new dictionary.

I'm programming a new module on Dexterity, and I make reference to the Inventory module, to the Inventory Transaction Entry (IV_Transaction_Entry)  to be more specific, so, I wasn't transfering the Dictionary Module correctly, so when my new window was opend, it showed me that error, but it was because the chunk was extractly in a wrong way, but know I've corrected that, so now I'm working with my new development.

But thanks anyway.
jaime_martinez
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic