Microsoft Dynamics Forums Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home > Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) > GP - General
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Receivings Transaction Entry - New user needs help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Receivings Transaction Entry - New user needs help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MicrosoftDynamicsForums.com Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote finemike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Receivings Transaction Entry - New user needs help
    Posted: May 08 2012 at 4:35pm

I am entering my receivings and all my entries have the same site code. Is there a way of setting a default site code so I could just tab over it.

Also the majority of my Units of Measure also have the same code. Can I set a default code for that field that I can still override.

Thanks
Sponsored Links

Patricia009 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patricia009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2012 at 9:00am
Yes with the Administration permission. You can create the Unit measure, and sites.

Account format setup.....check here.

Also you can create other side when you are in that window you will see an icon that said add new, the same with the measure. It the same procedure when you want to add something in GP, dont forget to do the links

Hope help
Patricia
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic