Microsoft Dynamics Forums Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home > Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) > GP - General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cash Account Balance

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MicrosoftDynamicsForums.com Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cash Account Balance
    Posted: August 02 2012 at 3:23pm
I am new to GP. My Cash Account Balance for a checkbook does not match the Current Checkbook Balance. I have been looking for GL trx in the cash account but have only found two and the amounts do not match the difference between the two. Also, I don't think the Cash Account Balance is accurate with what is in my actual Bank account. Where do I start looking to resolve this issue?
Bill G.
Sponsored Links

Patricia009 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patricia009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2012 at 8:43am
Hi Bill,

I think if you perform a Bank Rec that will help you to find what is missing, you should have a beeginning balance from your Bank statement. I have had the same problem and it was because the previous year havent been closed. Check that too.

Hope this help,

Patricia
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic