Microsoft Dynamics Forums Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home > Microsoft Dynamics SL (Solomon) > SL - Customization and Integration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Programming Bullet Proof Error 10230

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MicrosoftDynamicsForums.com Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote novice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Programming Bullet Proof Error 10230
    Posted: April 11 2014 at 3:05pm
Hi,

I tried to make a program that if you change a value of field A on Row# 1 on the SAFGrid, then the program will loop through the SAFGrid to recalculated value of Field on row#2,3,......

So, I have FieldA_chk module that loop the SAFGrid for calculating a new value of Field A but when I ran the program I got "Programming Bullet Proof Error 10230 Mdisplay cannot be called on a grid while one of its field is being error checked. Call ignored"

Are there other commands to focus on other row in SAFGRid? Or Do you have a way to do this?
Please help.

Thank you.
Sponsored Links

justinHat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote justinHat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2015 at 9:32am
Try using the grid's linechk event. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic