Microsoft Dynamics Forums Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home > Microsoft Dynamics SL (Solomon) > SL - Customization and Integration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Allow user's control in Object Model

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MicrosoftDynamicsForums.com Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aviveros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Allow user's control in Object Model
    Posted: July 31 2014 at 7:25pm
Hi, I designed a new screen in the VBTools of Dynamics SL (SL7FP1). This screen shows some data to the user, and in the Click button event, opens by Object Model the "Material Issues (12.400.00)" screen and updates quantities and LotSerial numbers. Normally the Object Model is used to open some screen, complete the transaction, release the batch and close automatically the screen; but in this case, I need that the 12.400 screen remains open, so that the user will be able to do changes (this works properly), but at the end, the user needs to close manually the screen and return to the original screen that executed the Object Model. Here is where I have the problem: when the user tries to close de 12.400 screen, the following message appears: "System Message 7567: An application cannot be closed because it is currently being automated. You can close any applications that are open and not being automated". How can I resolve this?, is there some parameter that I can change in the StartAppAndAutomate function in order to allow the user to have the control in the screen that is being automated?.

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored Links

justinHat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote justinHat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2015 at 9:23am
You need to make sure that you are disposing of your SivApplication object.

sivapp.Dispose()
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic