Microsoft Dynamics Forums Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home > Microsoft Dynamics SL (Solomon) > SL - Customization and Integration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

adding checkbox to enable cloning

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MicrosoftDynamicsForums.com Member
MicrosoftDynamicsForums.com Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottDPOB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: adding checkbox to enable cloning
    Posted: November 22 2016 at 10:59am
Hello, I am enjoying working with Microsoft CRM.  Members of our group wish to be able to enter information on a page and have this info cloned to another section of the CRM.  Since our website uses CRM for content, essentially this could potentially mean that info that gets added on one edit screen will appear in multiple places on our website.

I have looked at several of our content pages.  At the top, I see "customize" and below it "form."  So, I understand how a checkbox can be added to the edit form that would tell the user that data entered on this page will be cloned to another place.  However, I never see any link to add "business logic."  When I click on some custom check boxes (that someone else added) I never see where additional code is located.  At this time I can't figure out how to add programming so that the cloning process takes place.

Does anyone have any ideas in how to add custom programming to a checkbox that enables data entered on one edit screen to be cloned elsewhere in the CRM?  Thanks if you do. :)

Scott
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic